Vaccine Injury – How To Identify It
Call 911 or your doctor immediately or go to an emergency room if you see symptoms if serious vaccine reactions or complication after vaccination.
Report All Vaccine Reactions to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System at VAERS.org
- Behavior Changes
“He would not sleep or eat. He threw tantrums and screamed for no reason. He was a normal, happy baby toddler and after his shots he out of control. He changed into a totally different child! It scared us to death…we wondered what had happened to him?”
- Brain Inflammation
“Her eyes were wide open, then she would arch her back and scream and go limp, unconscious. She still has these these seizures. It is terrifying to us to see this happen to her.”
- Collapse Or Shock
“Our baby turned all white with a blue tinge around her mouth and then she went completely limp. It was frightening to watch.”
“Her eyes twitched, her chin trembled, her body went rigid and then would shake. I was terrified watching her….”
- Excessive Sleepiness, Non Responsive
“Our baby completely passed out after his 6 month shots and we couldn’t even wake him to feed or do anything for over 12 hours.”
- Head Banging
“Our toddler son started banging his head and spinning around a week after his 18 month vaccines. He became hyperactive. We could not stop him, he moved constantly. We worried about skull damage and what had happened to him after his vaccines were give. It was then that learned more, and we realized he was vaccine injured…”
- High Fever (over 103° F)
“His body temperature was 105 degrees, it was like he was burning up, every part of him was HOT. The doctor told me to just give Tylenol, but I was terribly frightened. He never had a fever that high before.”
- High Pitched Screaming
“She was screaming cry, a high pitched, shrill scream like she was in pain and it lasted all day. No matter what it did it would not stop. It was like she was being tortured.”
- Loss of Eye Contact
“The next day after his shots, our toddler no longer would look at us or anyone. We tried to get him to look, but he would not. It was like he changed overnight….we had no idea what had happened at the time, but later realized he was vaccine damaged. “
- Mental and Physical Regression
“My 18 month old son stopped talking and walking after those shots. He developed severe allergies, constant diarrhea, ear infections and was sick all the time. Every other week I was in the doctor’s office getting antibiotics for something.”
- Sensory Issues After Vaccinations
“A few weeks after our son’s kindergarten shots, he could not longer stand the feeling of any fabric tags, his socks had to be put on exactly right and he became hypersensitive to any noise, light or touch. He was prickly, irritable. His teacher told us he could not focus or sit in the classroom anymore. He completely changed from the calm and happy little boy we knew prior.”
- Skin Hives, Skin Rashes, Swelling After Vaccinations
“There was a big, hot swollen lump at the site of the shot that started right after the vaccines were give, and it stayed for many weeks.”
Other Long Term Results of Vaccine Injury Include:
- Blood disorders
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Loss of muscle control
- Sudden death – including Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (“Crib Death”)
National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986
- Under the federal vaccine injury compensation program (VICP), more than $3 billion has been paid to vaccine injured families.
- Individuals, as well as to families, whose children have died after vaccination in the U.S. are compensated.
- Learn how to file a claim here.
Report All Vaccine Reactions to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS.org).
- Serious vaccine reactions should be documented immediately.
- Report vaccine reactions in medical records.
- Promptly reported to the federal government ‘s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS.org).
- Do not rely on your doctor to report a vaccine reaction, less than 1% are reported by a physician.
Learn More At NVIC.org:
- Learn about other signs and symptoms of vaccine reactions.
- How to report vaccine reactions.
- How to apply for federal vaccine injury compensation.
- How to protect your legal right to informed consent to vaccination in America.