Tips To Help Prevent Vaccine Injury
We are experts in vaccine injury prevention and recovery using nutrients, homeopathy and other natural strategies.
We consult on the practical and functional steps to take with homeopathy and specific nutritional supports that can also help to prevent vaccine injury when vaccinations must be given.
Using Homeoprophylaxis Instead of Vaccines
- We recommend doing HP as the 100% safe alternative to vaccines.
- HP is proven to be clinically effective and safe method with 90% effectiveness rating in a 15 year study for all the childhood infectious diseases. Current research from May 2019 indicates a 90% effectiveness on a population of 250 million people!
- HP can begin as early as one month of age through adults, for any infectious diseases of concern.
- We offer a Children’s HP Program with free online Course to learn all the dosing method. This program is for 10 diseases and is administered by parents to their child(ren) under our supervision for 50 months.
How Can We Help You Prevent Vaccine Injury When Vaccines Must Be Given
- Contact us to start a Vaccine Injury Prevention Program before vaccinating.
- Programs are supervised by Kari J. Kindem who is a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner, AIT, CFHom, CEASE, Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner and a vaccine injury prevention and recovery specialist.
- Kari has successfully treated over 500+ chronic cases as well as children and adults with vaccine injuries of all types including Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) with an onset after vaccination
- Customized vaccine injury prevention programs are $349 per family and include access to a FREE online Course for Vaccine Injury Prevention. This program is available for clients living in the USA.
Important Factors That Impact Vaccine Risks
- There are many potential vaccine injury risks that impact possible serious adverse reaction or vaccine injury. These include family genetics, family medical history, personal health history, the level of stress and the overall nutritional status at the time the vaccines are given.
- MTHFR and other genetic mutations, a mother’s medical history prior to conception and the mother’s use of birth control pills prior to conception. Families may choose will do MTHFR saliva or blood testing prior to vaccinating to understand the risks of having a reduce methylation status that alters the body’s ability to detox the heavy metals present in most vaccines.
- The nutritional and dietary state of the person being vaccinated and it’s impact on the immune system prior vaccines being given is also very important.
- We offer an effective Program to reduce the risk of serious adverse injuries to vaccines when a vaccine must be given and/or there is no access to a legal exemption for the person.
Tip #1: Educate Yourself About the Vaccines That Will Be Given
- Educate yourself of the potential dangers by reading the inserts for all vaccines that will be given.
- Vaccines can cause injuries that can be short term, long term, irreversible or even lead to death.
- All vaccines come with risks. A person’s individual risk of vaccine injury depends on many factors. There is no possible way to predict what a given vaccine’s impact will be on each individual.
- Not all vaccine injuries can be reversed and success depends on many factors.
Tip #2: Constitutional Homeopathy Before Giving Vaccines
- Constitutional homeopathic treatment should be used before and after a vaccine to support the immune system in general.
- The optimum first strategy to prevent vaccine injury is for the person’s constitutional remedy to be given several months prior to vaccination, which will support overall immunity and health level prior to vaccination.
- The homeopathic approach, based on “like cures like” means that a constitutional remedy that closely matches the overall health status of the person will bring them to a higher state of health before vaccinating. This is the first course of action to help prevent a vaccine injury prevent.
- Constitutional treatment with homeopathic remedies are prescribed on a case-by-case basis according to the unique personality, temperament, biochemical individuality and symptoms of that person.
Tip #3: Hair Testing Nutritional Balancing Before A Vaccine
- HTMA – hair testing for $150 is done to select targeted nutrients that exactly match the needs of the person at that time including their metabolic type. Doing mineral rebalancing based on an hair test before and after a vaccine is given is highly recommended. This test is non-invasive and only requires a 1 tablespoon sample of scalp hair. Graphed test results come with a comprehensive 10+ page report indicating the best minerals to take with dosing and recommended foods to boost mineral levels. The hair test is done so that person has the best chance of being returned to a complete state of health.
Tip #4: CEASE Method and Homeopathic Detox Therapy To Prevent Vaccine Injury and Detox The Vaccines Given
- The CEASE method uses homeopathic nosodes made from actual vaccines, but rendered non-toxic through the dilution and potentization that all homeopathic remedies go through in the manufacturing process. The use of such vaccine nosodes must be under the supervision of a professional Homeopath trained in this method.
- The homeopathic detoxification of vaccine(s) must be under the guidance of an experienced and high skilled Homeopath with knowledge and extensive training in this specialized area.
- In order to successfully use a vaccine detox nosode in the CEASE or HDT method, you must have the vaccination record, date of the vaccine, the manufacturer and if possible, the lot number.
- If a person’s symptoms correlate specifically to vaccine(s) and injury is clear and obvious from that vaccination(s), then the homeopathic approach we use is the CEASE method and Homeopathic Detox Therapy (HDT). These methods will clear the disturbances from the toxins injected. This method but require several weeks (usually 12 weeks minimum) for a vaccine and often up to one (1) year to reverse a serious vaccine injury such as with children with autism.
If You Must Vaccinate….
- For anything vaccine that you can opt out of – do so!
- Be very selective about vaccines – only getting those that are absolutely required if vaccine exemptions cannot be obtained.
- Do ONE vaccine per month maximum.
- Delay giving any vaccines to infants as long as possible. This will allow the immune system to develop – wait until at least age 2.
- Ask for single shots instead of multiple combination vaccines in one.
- This means meaning you would not use a combination vaccination that has DTaP shots.
- Pediarix is DTaP + Hepatitis B + Polio all in ONE shot with 850 mcg of aluminum per shot.
- Pentacel is DTap + Polio + HIB all in ONE shot with 300 mcg of aluminum per shot.
- Rotate shots containing aluminum so that they are not given back to back.
- NO flu vaccines. Many contain thimerosol (mercury), they don’t work and a person with flu symptoms is effectively helped with homeopathy.
- NO Gardasil vaccine. The Gardasil-9 vaccine is one of the highest aluminum content vaccines on the market, with 550 mcg per shot. Read about the Dangers of Gardasil vaccine.
- NO chicken pox, measles or mumps vaccinations if they can be avoided. These are not life threatening childhood diseases in the USA and a person with the symptoms of these diseases can be helped effectively with homeopathy.
- Read books on vaccinations dangers – What Your Doctor May Not Tell you about Children’s Vaccinations by Stephanie Cave has good explanation of each vaccine, explaining the pros and cons.
Dietary Tips Before and After the Vaccines Are Gievn
- Eat healthy, whole, organic foods as much as possible.
- Go on a wheat (gluten) and dairy free diet 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after each vaccinate to help with digestion, reduce inflammation and increase assimilation.
- Avoid all mercury containing seafood or any other sources of mercury – including dental amalgams.
- Avoid aluminum exposures. Avoid antacids, aluminum cookware, aluminum foil in cooking, aspartame, soy infant formula, processed foods, aluminum canned beverages and other products that are high in aluminum.
- Avoid the bad oils that significantly suppress immunity and increase inflammation including: corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils. Choose the good oils like olive oil or butter instead.
- Add important nutrients to help with detoxification including Omega-3’s, probiotics, Vitamin C and Vitamin D.
- Add Detox Herbs: Put parsley, celery and cilantro in a blender or food processor and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Parsley is high in a apigenin and that celery is high in luteolin. Both celery and parsley and celery are potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin. Cilantro helps to chelate heavy metals in the gut including mercury.