Rubella – German Measles and Homeoprophylaxis
Contact us to learn more about Homeoprophylaxis for Rubella – German measles.
Homeoprophylaxis for rubella (German measles) is a safe and proven effective method. Homeopathic remedies will also help a person with rubella symptoms to relief them effectively and naturally.
Homeoprophylaxis for Rubella
- Rubella Nosode
The Rubella Nosode available through the Homeoprophylaxis Program (HP) under supervision by certified Homeopath in HP. Rubella Nosode is used as a preventative to build the immune system before exposure to the Rubella and during any epidemic as a prevention
What Is Rubella – German Measles?
- Rubella – German Measles is an infectious viral disease that occurs most often in the late winter and spring.
- It is a contagious viral infection best known by its distinctive red rash.
- Rubella spreads when people breathe in virus-infected fluid like droplets sprayed into the air when a person with the disease sneezes or coughs, or shares food or drink with someone infected. Many people with rubella have few or no symptoms.
- Rubella is not the same as measles (rubeola), though the two illnesses do share some characteristics, including the red rash.
- Rubella infection may begin with 1-2 days of mild fever and swollen, tender lymph nodes, usually in the back of the neck or behind the ears.
- The rash can itch and lasts up to 3 days.
- A rash starts on the face and upper neck, spreads down the back and trunk, then extends to the arms and hands, as well as the legs and feet.
- This is followed by a cough, runny nose, and conjunctivitis (pink eye).
- After about five days, the rash fades the same order it appeared.
- As the rash clears, the affected skin might shed in very fine flakes.
- Other symptoms of rubella include (usually in adults or teens) headache, loss of appetite, mild conjunctivitis which is inflammation of the lining of the eyelids and eyeballs, a stuffy or runny nose, swollen lymph nodes in other parts of the body, and pain and swelling in the joints (especially in young women).
- Rubella can pass through a pregnant woman’s bloodstream to infect her unborn child. The main medical danger of rubella is the infection of pregnant women because it can cause congenital rubella syndrome in developing babies.
Homeopathic Remedies for Rubella – German Measles
This can be a serious disease in some people, especially pregnant women. Please contact Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, a classical homeopath experienced in treating severe acutes.
Purchase all homeopathic remedies at
This remedy is for sudden onset of a rash with a fever. The children are usually very thirsty. Aconite is only appropriate during the initial stages of this illness.
Sudden onset of high fever with a flushed face and reddened lips. Fever is a dry heat, without perspiration.
Chill with their fever. Worse in warm rooms and by warmth. Desire open air but need to be properly covered. Thirstless and have a flushed red face.