Rotavirus Prevention With Homeoprophylaxis
Contact us to learn more about Rotavirus Homeoprophylaxis – Homeopathic Immunizations for the prevention of Rotavirus.
Homeoprophylaxis for rotavirus is safe and proven effective. Homeopathic remedies will help a person with the rotavirus symptoms to relieve them effectively and naturally.
Rotavirus Homeoprophylaxis For Prevention
- Rotavirus Nosode (supervision required)
This is the prescription only Rotavirus Nosode available through the Homeoprophylaxis Program (HP) under supervision by certified Homeopath in HP. Rotavirus nosode is used as a preventative to build the immune system before exposure to the Rotavirus and during any epidemic as a prevention.
What Is Rotavirus?
Rotavirus is an infection that causes diarrhea. It’s the most common cause of diarrhea in infants and children worldwide, according to the CDC. Many children in the United States have at least one bout with rotavirus by age 5.
Symptoms Of Rotavirus
A rotavirus infection usually starts within two days of exposure to the virus. Initial symptoms are a fever and vomiting, followed by three to seven days of watery diarrhea. The infection can cause abdominal pain as well. In adults who are otherwise healthy, a rotavirus infection may cause only mild signs and symptoms or none at all.
The typical symptoms for rotavirus in children are:
- Diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Frequent episodes of vomiting
- Black or tarry stool or stool containing blood or pus
- Temperature of 104 F (40 C) or higher
- Lethargy, irritable or in pain
- Signs or symptoms of dehydration, including dry mouth, crying without tears, little or no urination, unusual sleepiness, or unresponsiveness
Symptoms in Adults Are:
- Can’t keep liquids down for 24 hours
- Have diarrhea for more than two days
- Have blood in your vomit or bowel movements
- Have a temperature higher than 103 F (39.4 C)
- Have signs or symptoms of dehydration, including excessive thirst, dry mouth, little or no urination, severe weakness, dizziness on standing, or lightheadedness.
Homeopathic Treatment of Rota Virus
This can be a serious disease, especially in infants, young children. Please contact us for acute care.
Purchase all homeopathic remedies at