Polio and Homeoprophylaxis
The Polio nosode is used in the Homeoprophylaxis Program (HP) under Practitioner supervision. HP helps to boost natural immunity to polio before exposure and can be used also during an epidemic. Contact us to learn more.
Read clinical research about HP for Polio.
About Homeoprophylaxis For Polio
- The Polio nosode is available through the HP Program under supervision. HP also helps to boost natural before exposure to the polio and can be used also during an epidemic.
What Is Polio – Poliomyelitis?
- Polio is contagious viral infection that can lead to paralysis, breathing problems or even death.
- It may affect the spinal cord causing muscle weakness and paralysis.
- The virus enters the body through the mouth, usually from hands contaminated with the stool of an infected person.
- Polio can be spread by contaminated food or water or direct contact with another infected person.
- People living in primitive areas with limited access to running water or flush toilets can get the virus from drinking water contaminated by human waste that contains the virus.
Homeopathic Remedies For Polio
This remedy is for the paralysis, the pain at the back of the neck, the weakness, and fatigue. Gelsemium is one of the top remedies for exactly these symptoms and is often also used for influenza – the flu.
- Lathyrus sativa
The Lathyrus remedy picture looks very similar to the disease picture of polio. Lathyrus is used by homeopaths using HP for polio. Lathyrus Sativus is also used in homeopathic remedy to reduce to the polio virus in someone with the disease.