Legal Disclaimer: Immunization Alternatives Website
This Immunization Alternatives website offers information and resources to general public on classical homeopathy and homeoprophylaxis for educational and informational purposes only.
- This website is in no way intended as a substitute for professional homeopathic, medical care and/or homeopathic care.
- Nothing described in this web site should be construed by any reader or other person to be a diagnosis or treatment for any disease or condition.
- If you are seeking a medical diagnosis, you must consult with a licensed medical professional.
- Any use or misuse of the information presented here for educational purposes are the sole responsibility of the reader.
- All content on this Immunization Alternatives website are intended as an adjunct to, not a substitute for professional homeopathic and/or medical treatment.
- Any Homeopaths associated with Immunization Alternatives are independent contractors, not employees of Immunization Alternatives. Any homeopaths listed on this website listed set their own fees, manage their office practices and set up their own client policies.
- Immunization Alternatives, any Associated Homeopaths, author(s) and/or it’s publisher are NOT responsible for any ill effects, loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to caused by the information contained in this website or for the misuse of this information.
- Immunization Alternatives recommends that you diligently question a Homeopath’s credentials and expertise before using their services.
- All homeopathic remedies, nosodes, therapies, treatments, exercises or energetic interventions of any nature should be undertaken only under the direct guidance and care of a properly and fully trained Homeopath or health care professional specializing in the services rendered.
- Various states have their own legal guidelines for healthcare professionals.
About the Practice of Homeopathy in the State of California, USA
- The State of California does NOT offer licenses in homeopathic medicine.
- Homeopathy is alternative and complementary to the various healing arts that are licensed by the State of California.
- Under the Medical Practice Act, specifically Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California’s Business and Professions Code, homeopathic practitioners in California may provide services as long as they meet certain requirements and restrictions.
- Homeopaths on this Immunization Alternatives website are professionally trained and follow these requirements and restrictions.