Homeoprophylaxis – The Safe Alternative
Contact us to learn more!
Definition of Homeoprophylaxis:
“Homeoprophylaxis (HP) is the use of potentized substances in a systematic manner to prevent the development of the characteristic symptoms of disease.”
- Homeoprophylaxis means the use of homeopathic nosodes OR homeopathic remedies for disease prevention.
- The goal of HP is to “train” the immune system to the energetic components of the nosodes of given disease in order to stimulate the immune system to produce immunity.
- Homeopathic nosodes are prepared from disease germs.
- The remedies are made under strict Homeopathic Pharmacopeia Guidelines so that not a single molecule of the disease remains using dilution and potentization methods.
- Once a remedy is potentized and made into a tincture, only the frequency of that diseased substance remains. This tincture is then dropped on small pills to make each of the remedies or nosodes, in various potencies.
- The potencies used for homeoprophylaxis are typically 200C, 1M and 10M.
- This method has been clinically studied for over 15 years by Dr. Isaac Golden and is a safe and effective option to vaccinations to protect a person from infectious contagious diseases.
Who Is The HP Program For?
- The HP Program is designed for those who have made the decision to NOT VACCINATE their children or themselves, but who would like to have a safe alternative method of disease prevention.
- Homeoprophylaxis (HP) has a 90% effectiveness rating in clinical studies.