Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner Training
Contact us to learn more about Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner training. Professional training and certification in HP is available globally on an ongoing basis through online webinars. Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner training is designed for professional Homeopaths, licensed medical doctors and licensed health care practitioners who wish to integrate HP into their practices.
You will learn all you need to know about to use HP and provide client support for HP options. All HP training components are taught through convenient online webinars with experts.
About Homeoprophylaxis Training For Professionals
- Professional Homeopaths: Should have earned a certificate of a foundational homeopathic education (500 hours) from a recognized homeopathic institute and college.
- Homeopaths should have the completion of a basic anatomy, physiology and pathology college level course designed for Health Care Practitioners.
- Medical Professionals: Nurse practitioners, ND’s, MD’s and other licensed health professionals must hold a current license in your field.
- For HP certification, you must complete the 12 hour online Professional Course In Homeoprophylaxis that is offered by Dr. Isaac Golden for $400. Register here to begin.
- Certified Homeoprophylaxis practitioners are allowed to purchase HP Kits through their practice for their HP clients and patients.
Recommended Text To Read Prior To Homeoprophylaxis Professional Training
(see more at homeopathy books)