Homeoprophylaxis For Tropical Diseases
Homeoprophylaxis will stimulate a natural immune system boost for tropical diseases of various types. Contact us to learn more.
Homeoprophylaxis can be used for tropical diseases including Cholera, Dengue Fever, Dysentery, Malaria, Rabies and Typhoid Fever.
Cholera – Short Term Homeoprophylaxis
- Cuprum Met 200C: one dose every 2 weeks while in Cholera prone areas.
- The Cholera remedy provides another option.
- Camphor 200C has been used in treating the early state of cholera and will also work to boost natural immunity to Cholera.
- Note: Camphor is a known antidote to many other homeopathic remedies. Do not use this remedy without professional supervision if is other other diseases besides cholera need to be covered, as it may antidote their action.
Dysentery – Short Term Homeoprophylaxis
- Arsenicum Album is used for amoebic dysentery.
Used for short term protection.
- Mercurius corrosivus is used for bacillary dysentery.
- Dysentery and are also used as prophylactics.
- Giardia 1M locally for a range of gastro-intestinal infections and has a broad range of action.
Malaria – Short Term Homeoprophylaxis
- Malaria Co. remedy is also very useful,
- Nat Mur or Cinchona officinalis are also used for boosting immunity to malaria.
Rabies – Short Term Homeoprophylaxis
- The Hydrophobium remedy lso called Lyssin, is used for rabies exposure .