Homeoprophylaxis For Measles
Contact us for more information about homeoprophylaxis programs.
Purchase Measles HP here – start immediately!
Learn about the Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Program.
Learn more about the treatment of measles with homeopathy.
Read clinical research about HP here.
Measles can be prevented naturally with Homeoprophylaxis.
HP has been used effectively, worldwide on millions of people for many types of infectious diseases – for over 200 years!
We provide HP services for measles and other infectious diseases. We provide homeoprophylaxis for pregnant moms, infants, children, college & medical students, adults & seniors, business travelers, mission workers and tourists!
About Measles Homeoprophylaxis For Prevention
- Measles Homeoprophylaxis and Supervision Services: The cost is $95 for Certified HP Practitioner supervision PLUS written dosing instructions PLUS the Morbillinum 200C for measles prevention – for the whole family!
- The supervision fee includes email support or any questions for the first 7 days after purchase at no charge.
- Additional emails after that period are $50 per day.
- The required homeopathic remedy is Morbillinum, which is 100% safe, non-toxic, non-injected and highly potentized measles nosode. Morbillinum may only be purchased by those under our supervision.
- Measles homeoprophylaxis is safe and builds immunity for any age.
- Morbillinum is a homeopathic remedy that has been used clinically for over 200 years to boost the immune system for measles prevention.
- HP remedies are used for prevention prior to and on direct disease exposure to a disease such as measles, during any epidemic or community exposure for disease prevention.
- One 1/2 dram remedy vial of Morbillinum may be used by the whole family!
What Are The Measles?
- The measles is a highly contagious airborne virus which spreads primarily through the respiratory system.
- The infection is passed by contact with droplets from the nose, mouth, or throat of an infected person.
- Coughing will place contaminated droplets into the air.
- Symptoms typically begin 8 – 12 days once you’re exposed to the virus.
- A measles rash typically starts on the top and spreads to alternative areas, moving down the body.
- Humans are the only known natural hosts of measles, although the virus can infect some non-human primate species.