Homeoprophylaxis For Children
We offer an online Course for Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Program for 10 diseases that is completed by parents over 50 months.
There is no need to travel for HP Services.
Everything you need to know is taught our online Course!
About The Homeoprophlyaxis Program For Children
- Homeoprophylaxis has been shown to be safe and clinically effective and has been used for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP Programs can be customized to children whether non-vaccinated or partially vaccinated, depending on their health history and needs
- HP is 100% safe and helps to stimulate natural immunity to various childhood diseases.
- HP does NOT raise titers and dose NOT qualify for legal exemption in the USA and other countries at this time.
- A medical, philosophical or religious vaccine exemption will still need to be obtained when required based on the laws of your state or country.
About The Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Program
Read more details and costs here for the online Course for the Children’s HP program.
- An online Course is required to enroll.
- The Children’s HP Program is a ten (10) disease program. The supervision by a Certified HP Practitioner is required for this Program and to order the HP Kit.
- This program is designed for children are designed specifically for the infectious diseases that are most common in children.
- The Children’s HP Program covers ten (10) diseases with dosing dosing done for long term protection over about 50 months.
- This Program may be started at one (1) month of age. If all 10 diseases were completed then the person would be about age 4 when finished.
- A HP Remedy Kit is required, the enrolled client cost is $125 plus $12 shipping.
- One kit can be used the whole family.
- If needed, the dosing order can be changed with supervision of the Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP).
These are the ten (10) diseases in the Children’s HP Program and in the HP Remedy Kit:
- Pertussinum nosode – for Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal nosode- for Pneumococcal Disease
- Lathyrus Sativus remedy – for Polio
- Haemophilus nosode – for HIB Influenza, Type B
- Meningococcinum nosode – for Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin Nosode – for Tetanus
- Morbillinum nosode – for Measles
- Parotidinum nosode – for Mumps
- Varicella Zoster nosode – for Chicken Pox
- Influenzinum nosode – for Influenza (flu)
Childhood Diseases as ADD-ON’s for Homeoprophylaxis
These are the other ADD On diseases that can be added a if desired as a group to the Program: