Children’s HP Program
We offer a Children’s HP Program for 10 diseases that is completed over 50 months.
We also help you customize an HP Program for your child, based on their past vaccine history or any disease(s) of concern.
Safety Of The Homeopathic Immunization For Children
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP Programs can be customized to children whether non-vaccinated or partially vaccinated, depending on their health history and needs
- HP offers safe, clinically proven protection by increasing natural immunity to various childhood diseases.
- HP does not qualify for legal exemption in the USA and other countries at this time.
- A medical, philosophical or religious vaccine exemption will still need to be obtained when required based on the laws of your state or country.
Children’s HP Program For Homeopathic Immunizations
Read more details about the costs for HP Programs for children.
- The one-on-one Skype consultation fee is $150 for 1 hour.
- As of 7/1/18, we also offer a Self-Guided Tutorial for detailed dosing instructions and explanation of the Children’s HP Program for $50. This is completed within seven (7) days of purchase for a child to be officially enrolled and to purchase the HP Kit for Children required to start this program.
- There is no need for travel to our office, everything is done via Skype and email supervision.
- The Children’s HP Program is a ten (10) disease program. The supervision by a Certified HP Homeopath is $275 for the 1st per person in the same family, $175 for the 2nd person, and $75 for the 3rd or more person for the Children’s HP Program.
- Homeopathic immunizations in this program for children are designed specifically for the infectious diseases that are most common in children.
- Parents may choose to do all or part of the children’s program, depending on the child’s needs, past vaccinations already received and medical history.
- The Children’s HP Program covers ten (10) diseases with dosing dosing done for long term protection over about 50 months.
- This program may be started at one (1) month of age. If all 10 diseases were completed then the person would be about age 4 when finished.
- A HP Remedy Kit is required, the cost is $125 plus $12 shipping. One kit can be used the whole family.
- If needed, the dosing order can be changed with supervision of the Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP).
These are the ten (10) USA diseases protected in the Children’s HP Program for which remedies are provided in the HP Remedy Kit. Homeopathic immunizations are normally given in this order:
- Pertussinum nosode – for Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal nosode- for Pneumococcal Disease
- Lathyrus Sativus remedy – for Polio
- Haemophilus nosode – for HIB Influenza, Type B
- Meningococcinum nosode – for Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin Nosode – for Tetanus
- Morbillinum nosode – for Measles
- Parotidinum nosode – for Mumps
- Varicella Zoster nosode – for Chicken Pox
- Influenzinum nosode – for Influenza (flu)
Other Childhood Diseases as ADD-ON’s for HP
- These are the other childhood diseases that can be protected against with HP if desired, in any combination:
- If additional diseases are desired, and they are included at the same time the Children’s HP Program, the supervision cost is an additional $25 per each disease.
Homeopathic Immunizations For College and Medical Students
- College and medical students may have homeopathic immunizations for any single diseases of concern.
- Cost is: $75 per person for supervision by a Certified HP Homeopath for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases for supervision, if done in the same Program. HP remedies are at an additional cost plus shipping.
- HP Program should begin a minimum of TWO MONTHS prior to college beginning.
- Homeoprophylaxis is the safe and effective alternative to toxic vaccinations for college students.
- Read more…