Homeoprophylaxis For Campers and Backpackers
Homeoprophylaxis for campers and backpackers include programs that are customized per person. HP offers a safe and reliable solution to increase natural immunity from diseases that occur in outdoor and more remote environments. Contact us to learn more.
HP Programs are customized for campers and backpackers who will spend significant time outdoors.
Safety Of HP Programs for Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the summer camper or adventurer, depending on their destination(s).
- HP programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the areas where the person will be camping, backpacking or trekking in, and for how long.
- Programs are available for children and also adults who are outdoor campers and backpackers. HP can be used for those participating in Adventure Camps, Boy Scout or Girl Scout Camps, Christian Camps, Sports Camps, YMCA Camps and any other organizations.
How To Get Started With Summer Camper, Backpacker and Trekker HP Programs
About Short Term and Long Term Travel HP
- HP protection is available for short term (less than 3 months) and/or extended long term travel (3 to 24 months), depending on the person’s needs.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research the disease(s) of concern that are appropriate for their outdoor travel location(s).
Time To Begin HP Before Outdoor Camps or Adventure Activities
- You will need to contact us a least two (2) months prior to outdoor adventure camping or backpacking to discuss your needs.
- Customized HP Programs for short term summer camps, backpacking trips etc. can be customized and arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a program to fit the person’s expected camping or environment in nature.
- We recommend that an HP program for outdoor adventure-res be started a minimum of one (1) month prior to outdoor life beginning, for maximum protection for up to 2 to 3 diseases.
- More than 3 HP diseases needed for summer camping, backpacking or outdoor travel will require more time in advance.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases that commonly occur in outdoor settings.
- Ongoing dosing of the required HP remedies is typically repeated while the person is living or working outdoors short term and/or where a given disease(s) is more prevalent – for example Lyme Disease in areas of high exposure.
- Long term dosing for outdoor types of exposures or activities that are longer than three (3) months are dosed differently and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Homeopath.
- Long term outdoor camping, backpacking or trekking is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the HP remedies than the short term dosing. Long term HP also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long term HP is done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.
Disease Options for HP Services
- We offer effective protection for all types of diseases that occur in outdoor settings.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research and request the protection that is appropriate to their summer camping, backpacking or trekking location(s) and concerns.
Homeoprophylaxis for summer campers, backpackers and trekkers are available for the following, depending on their travel destination(s) and needs: