Homeoprophylaxis For Business Travelers
HP Programs are available for business travelers and are customized to your travel needs. Homeoprophylaxis offers a safe, effective solution to increase natural immunity from diseases for international business travelers.
Safety Of Homeoprophylaxis Programs for Business Travelers
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of a business traveler depending on their destination(s) in foreign countries.
- HP programs are customized to the business client’s travel needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the countries that the business traveler will be visited and for how long.
Getting Started With A Business Travel HP Program
- Homeoprophylaxis Programs are available for international business travelers where disease outbreaks can occur in certain geographic locations, such as Cholera, Dengue Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Malaria, Typhoid Fever, Yellow Fever, Zika Virus, etc.
- Business traveler HP protection is for both short term (less than 3 months) or long term for extended travel (3 to 24 hours) and to various foreign countries.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research the business travel disease(s) that appropriate to their travel location and concerns.
- For questions about disease incidence in specific areas you are visiting, call the CDC Traveler’s Health Hotline: 404-332-4559.
Time To Begin Homeoprophylaxis Before Business Travel
- Customized business travel HP Programs for extended travel or travel to various locations for business purposes can be customized and arranged depending on the clients needs.
- We will customize a HP business travel program to fit the business persons’ health needs, health history and expected travel environment.
- We recommend that an HP program for business travelers be started a minimum of two (2) months prior to travel beginning, for maximum protection for 2 to 3 diseases.
- More than 2 or 3 diseases desired for travel will require more time in advance – contact us a least 3 months prior to travel to discuss your needs.
- We offer business travel protection for tropical and other diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- Ongoing dosing of the business travel HP remedies is typically repeated while the person is traveling in the area short term and where a given disease(s) is prevalent.
- Long term dosing for business travel stays that are longer than three (3) months are dosed different and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Homeopath.
- Long term business travel is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the HP remedies than short term travel. Long term travel also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long term travel HP is done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified HP Homeopath.
Business Travel Disease Protection
- We offer HP for travel for tropical and other diseases, so that expensive and toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- Business travel HP protection is provided for short term or extended travel to various foreign countries.
- We offer travel protection for tropical and other diseases, so that expensive and toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- HP for business travel diseases are available for the following, depending on the client’s business travel destination(s) and needs:
Where To Get Business Travel Disease Information
Note: Vaccines are not required for international travel except for yellow fever going in and out of tropical S. America, and Sub-Saharan Africa, and possibly polio for Pakistan per International Health Regulations.
- Center For Disease Control www.cdc.gov
The official CDC website contains an extensive section for travelers’ health. Information includes disease incidence by region, recommended vaccines, and extensive information about the vaccines.
- For questions about disease incidence in specific areas you are visiting, call the CDC Traveler’s Health Hotline: 404/332-4559.
- Shoreland, Inc. www.tripprep.com
This private company maintains this site of health conditions and recommendations, country by country.