Homeoprophylaxis For Adults and Seniors
Homeoprophylaxis Programs are available for adults and seniors. HP Programs for adults and seniors are customized to meet the individual needs and medical history of each person enrolled. Homeoprophylaxis (HP) offers a safe, effective solution to increase natural immunity from diseases present in the home, work and nursing care environments for the elderly.
Safety Of HP Programs for Adults and Seniors
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the adult or senior, depending on their circumstances and living arrangements.
- Homeoprophylaxis programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed to help protect against infectious diseases of concern, including in nursing homes, elder care and hospice care environments.
About The Adult or Senior HP Program
- Note: For seniors in nursing home care, there are different requirements regarding vaccinations. It is the client’s obligation to research what is required to be clear on what disease(s) are prevalent in a nursing home environment.
- We recommend that an HP program be started about 2 to 3 months prior to entrance to a nursing home, for maximum protection.
Beginning An HP Program For Adults and Seniors
- HP Programs for adults and seniors for are arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize an HP program to fit the persons’ health needs, health history and current environment.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- HP Programs for Adults and Seniors are done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified HP Homeopath.
Homeoprophylaxis Programs for Adults and Seniors are Available and include any combination of the following: