Homeoprophylaxis Course For Parents
Learn More Now In the Homeoprophylaxis Course For Parents about Homeopathic Immunizations For You For Child!
Homeoprophylaxis Parent Course Online: $50
Enroll here: “Enrollment Course For the Children’s HP Program”
What You Will Learn In the Children’s HP Program:
- How to safely and effectively prevent infectious childhood diseases with Homeoprophylaxis.
- How to properly dose an HP remedy to infants or children.
- What order to dose for the Children’s 10 Disease HP Program.
- What schedule to dose, per disease.
- How to track program doses.
- How avoid antidoting any HP remedy.
- What actions to take for actual family or community exposures to infectious disease.
- And more!
About The Children’s HP Course
- Taking this Course and passing the quiz at the end of the Course is required for enrollment in our supervised Children’s HP Program.
- The Course fee is $50. (This is a savings of $100 from the normal Skype consult rate of $150!)
- It takes only about 1.5 hours to complete online.
- The course includes a short quiz that must be passed to proceed with enrollment.
- A HP supervision fee is required. This fee covers email questions to the Certified HP Practitioner during the 50 month duration of this children’s program that are answered personally and promptly by the HP Practitioner.
- The supervision fees for the Children’s HP Program are: $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children.
- Large family discounts will also apply.
- Add On Diseases are also available for Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Rotavirus and/or Rubella at an additional $25 each, plus $30 for the required HP remedies per disease, in two potencies.
- The Children’s HP Kit is also required and is only sold to enrolled clients for $125 plus $12 shipping in the USA.
About HP Program Supervision Services
- After completion of the course, you must be supervised by an expert HP Practitioner for this Program.
- All supervision is provided by Kari J. Kindem, Certified HP Practitioner by email.
- In this online Children’s HP course Kari J. Kindem, AIT Practitioner, CFHom, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner.
- Kari is a specialist in CEASE Therapy, classical homeopathy, hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA), homeopathic detoxification, homeoprophylaxis (HP) and the effective recovery from vaccine injury. Read more about Kari and read testimonials from her practice.
- Visit her websites at: