Homeoprophlyaxis and Antibody Titers
Homeoprophylaxis does not promise to raise antibody titers for any of the diseases for which the HP was administered.
Will Homeoprophylaxis Raise Antibody Titers In Blood Tests?
- The general answer is NO. But some Homeoprophylaxis Practitioners will agree that yes, it is possible! However, this can only be determined and tested on a case-by-case basis and be confirmed with laboratory testing for blood antibody titers, per diseases being considered.
- The conventional medical communities agree that if adequate antibody titers are present, the person is considered to be “immune to the disease” by most governmental agencies.
- Please read the except below about about measles increasing in titers after Homeoprophylaxis was for measles using the HP remedy call “morbillinum”.
- In a story quoted below, copies of the blood antibody titers labs were provided. The labs indicated that for this person doing HP for measles using morbillinum, his titers were raised sufficiently enough to avoid mandated vaccination requirements at his university.
- This was a recent case of a medical student enrolled at a college where students and staff were required to be vaccinated for measles. The student decided to do Homeoprophylaxis for the measles instead and drew blood titers through two different reputable labs, both before and after homeoprophylaxis for measles was given.
- His labs indicated that his titers has increased enough after Homeoprophylaxis so that he was NOT required to be vaccinated, based on the increased documented titers.
- You may order any of these blood titer tests directly from Lab Corp at this link:
- Chickenpox – Varicella-zoster
- Coccidioides (San Joaquin Valley Fever
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B (order all tests on panel – particularly IgG)
- Influenza – HIB, Type B
- Measles – Mumps – Rubella combination
- Measles Rubeola
- Pertissis – Bordetella Pertussis AB IgG
- Polio virus
A Story About Homeoprophylaxis For Measles and Increased Titers Verified By Blood Labs
Please read the excerpt below and read more about homeoprophylaxis from the full article here at http://thenatpath.com/body/pediatrics/powerful-and-effective-alternatives-to-vaccination/
“A powerful anecdote of Homeoprophylaxis occurred recently in one of my circles. I was quite alarmed to hear that one of the major naturopathic colleges in North America, where I teach my class of Holistic Counseling, began mandating measles vaccinations during the recent measles scare. Basically, if you were a student or worker at the college and your antibody titers against measles were too low, you could not enter the campus. Needless to say, like myself, many of the naturopathic students were in an uproar and did not want to have to take the vaccine when their antibody titers proved to be lower than acceptable. One student whose low titers meant he needed the vaccine, instead took the nosode for the measles, (the remedy prepared from the disease itself) called morbilinum. Ten days later he was very pleased to see that his antibody titers had risen to satisfactory levels. He did not need to take the vaccination. With his permission to publish the results, but respecting his desire to remain anonymous, as well as removing any personal information about the clinics and doctors, here are the results before and after the remedy morbilinum was taken.
See copies of the labs below for this student, for measured blood titers for the measles.
What Are Blood Titers For Measuring Antibodies and How Are They Used?
- A titer refers to the strength or concentration of a substance in a solution.
- Testing antibody titers is done through a blood test that can identify the presence of antibodies induced by vaccinations.
- If the levels are satisfactory, the person is considered by governmental and medical authorities to have enough of a “protective antibody”. This means that they are considered to be “sufficiently immune to the disease” in terms of antibody production.
- If titers are high enough then the person could state that vaccination was necessary at that time.
- The protective levels stated in labs are are the same in all age groups.
- Blood antibody titers tests can be ordered for both children and adults here through Lab Corp.
- Vaccine titers tests can be used to determine the need for additional vaccines and are a reflection of the ability of the immune system to respond to an antigen.
- Remember that antibody titer tests can not distinguish between antibodies generated by a vaccine and those generated by natural exposure to diseases through an exposure or infection such as:
- Becoming ill and recovering from the infection
- Being exposed to someone with the infection but without having any symptoms of the disease
- Being vaccinated
- By a combination of the above.