Homeopathic Immunizations For Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
Homeopathic Immunization Programs are available for children who are outdoor summer campers including at Adventure Camps, Boy Scout or Girl Scout Camps, Christian Camps, Sports Camps, YMCA Camps and any other camping organizations. We also offer HP Programs that are customized for backpackers and trekkers who will spend time in the great outdoors, fully immersed in nature. HP program for summer activities are customized to meet the individual needs and medical history of each person participating. Homeoprophylaxis offers a safe, effective and reliable solution to increase natural immunity from diseases that can occur in summer outdoor and more remote environments.
Safety Of Homeopathic Immunization Programs for Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the summer camper or adventurer, depending on their destination(s).
- Homeopathic immunization programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the areas where the person will be camping, backpacking or trekking in, and for how long.
Getting Started With A Summer Camper, Backpacker and Trekker HP Programs
- The initial one hour consultation and enrollment in this HP Program is $150 per family. There is no need for travel to our office, everything is done via Skype and email supervision.
- Supervision for travel disease HP programs is provided for a cost of $75 per person, per disease for the protection desired. Discounts apply for more than one disease, supervised in the same HP program.
- HP protection is available for short term (less than 3 months) and/or extended travel (3 to 24 months), depending on the person’s needs.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research the disease(s) that are appropriate for their outdoor travel location and concerns.
Time To Begin Homeopathic Immunizations Before Summer Activities
- Customized business HP Programs for short term children’s summer camps, backpacking trips or trekking can be customized and arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a homeopathic immunization program to fit the persons’ health needs, health history and expected camping or environment in nature.
- We recommend that an homeopathic immunization program for business travelers be started a minimum of one (1) month prior to travel beginning, for maximum protection for 2 to 3 diseases.
- More than 2 or 3 diseases desired for summer camping, backpacking or outdoor based travel will require more time in advance – contact us a least two (2) months prior to travel to discuss your homeopathic immunizations.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- Ongoing dosing of the required HP remedies is typically repeated while the person is traveling in the area short term and where a given disease(s) is prevalent.
- Long term dosing for outdoor types of disease prevention for activities that are longer than three (3) months are dosed differently and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Homeopath.
- Long term outdoor camping, backpacking or trekking is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the HP remedies than short term travel. Long term travel also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long term travel HP is done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified HP Homeopath.
- We offer effective protection for all types of diseases, so that expensive and toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- HP protection is provided for short term or a more extended time period of summer outdoor activities.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research and request the protection that is appropriate to their summer camping, backpacking or trekking location(s) and concerns.
Homeopathic Immunizations for summer campers, backpackers and trekkers are available for the following, depending on their travel destination(s) and needs: