Homeopathic Immunizations For Campers, and Backpackers
HP Programs for camper and backpackers are customized per person. Homeoprophylaxis offers a safe, effective and reliable solution to increase natural immunity from diseases that occur in outdoor and more remote environments.
We also offer HP Programs that are customized for adventurers and backpackers who will spend significant time outdoors.
Safety Of Homeopathic Immunization Programs for Summer Campers, Backpackers and Trekkers
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the summer camper or adventurer, depending on their destination(s).
- Homeopathic immunization programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed for protection of infectious diseases common in the areas where the person will be camping, backpacking or trekking in, and for how long.
- Homeopathic Immunization Programs are available for children and also adults who are outdoor campers and backpackers. HP can be used for those participating in Adventure Camps, Boy Scout or Girl Scout Camps, Christian Camps, Sports Camps, YMCA Camps and any other organizations.
Getting Started With A Summer Camper, Backpacker and Trekker HP Programs
- The initial one hour consultation fee for this HP Program is $150 for 1 hour.
- There is no need for travel to our office, everything is done via Skype and email supervision.
- Supervision for this HP Program is provided for a cost of $75 for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd disease, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases.
- Discounts apply for more than one person who is supervised in the same HP program, at the same time.
- The required HP remedies are $15 each potency, per disease plus $12 shipping.
- HP protection is available for short term (less than 3 months) and/or extended long term travel (3 to 24 months), depending on the person’s needs.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research the disease(s) of concern that are appropriate for their outdoor travel location(s).
Time To Begin Homeopathic Immunizations Before Outdoor Camps or Adventure Activities
- You will need to contact us a least two (2) months prior to travel to discuss your homeopathic immunizations.
- Customized business HP Programs for short term summer camps, backpacking trips etc. can be customized and arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a homeopathic immunization program to fit the person’s expected camping or environment in nature.
- We recommend that an homeopathic immunization program for outdoor adventure-res be started a minimum of one (1) month prior to travel beginning, for maximum protection for up to 2 to 3 diseases.
- More than 2 or 3 diseases desired for summer camping, backpacking or outdoor based travel will require more time in advance.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- Ongoing dosing of the required HP remedies is typically repeated while the person is living or working outdoors short term and/or where a given disease(s) is more prevalent (for example Lyme Disease in areas of high exposure).
- Long term dosing for outdoor types of disease prevention for activities that are longer than three (3) months are dosed differently and dosing instructions are provided by the supervising Homeopath.
- Long term outdoor camping, backpacking or trekking is considered to be from 3 to 24 months and it requires different dosing of the HP remedies than the short term dosing. Long term HP also requires a periodic repetition of doses.
- Long term HP is done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.
- We offer effective protection for all types of diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to research and request the protection that is appropriate to their summer camping, backpacking or trekking location(s) and concerns.
Homeopathic Immunizations for summer campers, backpackers and trekkers are available for the following, depending on their travel destination(s) and needs: