Homeopathic Immunizations For Adults and Seniors
Homeopathic Immunization Programs are available for adults and seniors. HP Programs for adults and seniors are customized to meet the individual needs and medical history of each person enrolled. Homeoprophylaxis (HP) offers a safe, effective solution to increase natural immunity from diseases present in the home, work and nursing care environments for the elderly.
Safety Of Homeopathic Immunization Programs for Adults and Seniors
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the adult or senior, depending on their circumstances and living arrangements.
- Homeopathic immunization programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed to help protect against infectious diseases of concern, including in nursing homes, elder care and hospice care environments.
Getting Started With An Adult or Senior HP Program
- The initial one hour consultation and enrollment in this HP Program is $150 per family. There is no need for travel to our office, everything is done via Skype and email supervision.
- Supervision for adult and senior HP programs is provided for a cost of $75 per person, per disease for the protection desired. Discounts apply for more than one disease, supervised in the same HP program.
How To Begin Homeopathic Immunizations For Adults and Seniors
- HP Programs for adults and seniors for are arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a homeopathic immunization program to fit the persons’ health needs, health history and current environment.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- HP Programs for Adults and Seniors are done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified HP Homeopath.
Homeopathic Immunizations for Adults and Seniors are Available as Follows: