Homeopathic Immunizations For Adults and Seniors
Homeopathic Immunization Programs are available for adults and seniors. HP Programs for adults and seniors are customized to meet the individual needs and medical history of each person enrolled. Homeoprophylaxis (HP) offers a safe, effective solution to increase natural immunity from diseases present in the home, work and nursing care environments for the elderly.
Safety Of Homeopathic Immunization Programs for Adults and Seniors
- Homeoprophylaxis has been proven safe and clinically effective for over 200 years and on millions of people, worldwide!
- HP programs can be customized to the needs of the adult or senior, depending on their circumstances and living arrangements.
- Homeopathic immunization programs are customized to the Client’s needs and designed to help protect against infectious diseases of concern, including in nursing homes, elder care and hospice care environments.
About The Adult or Senior HP Program
- There is no need for travel to our office, everything is done via Skype and/or email supervision.
- A Skype Consultation for $150 is required for more than 2 diseases in any customized adult or senior HP program.
- Note: If you are doing only one or two diseases, we will provide written email dosing instructions for $75 for 1 disease, $125 for 2 diseases – instead of the $150 Skype.
- A Skype consultation is scheduled within 1-2 weeks of your inquiry.
- The HP Program dosing cycle will be explained and you will receive detailed written dosing instructions for the program selected.
- Supervision fees are in addition to the $150 Skype consult fee for 3 or more diseases. The supervision fee is paid up front and covers ongoing questions by email to the HP Practitioner during the duration of your program. Additional college students in the same family receive discounts if enrolled at the same time.
- The required HP remedies are $15 each potency, per disease plus $12 shipping.
- Note: For seniors in nursing home care, there are different requirements regarding vaccinations. It is the client’s obligation to research what is required to be clear on what disease(s) are prevalent in a nursing home environment.
- We recommend that a Homeopathic Immunization program be started about 2 to 3 months prior to entrance to a nursing home, for maximum protection.
Beginning Homeopathic Immunizations For Adults and Seniors
- HP Programs for adults and seniors for are arranged depending on the client’s location(s) and needs.
- We will customize a homeopathic immunization program to fit the persons’ health needs, health history and current environment.
- We offer HP protection for various diseases, so that toxic vaccinations do not have to be administered.
- HP Programs for Adults and Seniors are done on a customized schedule, as discussed with the supervising Certified HP Homeopath.
Homeoprophylaxis Programs for Adults and Seniors are Available and include any combination of the following: