HIB and Homeoprophylaxis
Contact us to learn more about HIB (Influenza Type B) and Homeoprophylaxis.
- The Haemophilus remedy is used in a Homeoprophylaxis Program (HP) under supervision by Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.
- The Haemophilus remedy is used to boost natural immunity before exposure to the HIB Influenza B.
Homeoprophylaxis For HIB Influenza Type B
- HIB is short for Haemophilus influenzae Type B. It’s a type of bacteria that can cause a number of different illnesses.
- Hib infection might lead people to develop anything from skin infections to more serious problems like blood infections or meningitis.
- HIB may be transmitted through contact with mucus or droplets from the nose and throat of an infected person.
- Even though the bacteria has “influenza” in its name, Hib doesn’t cause people to get the flu. Some people can carry the bacteria and not get sick. They might not even know they have the bacteria in their nose and throat.