Frequently Asked Questions Homeoprophylaxis – Homeopathic Immunizations
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about homeoprophylaxis from parents. The answers below address questions about homeopathic immunizations that we receive on a regular basis and our answers.
Learn about the New Online Children’s HP Enrollment Course!
Homeopathic Immunizations Are Non-Injected, Safe & Non-Toxic.
HP Is Shown To Be 90% Effective in Clinical Research
1: Is The Homeoprophylaxis Program Safe?
- YES! There is no danger or possibility of getting any infectious disease from the using the homeopathic remedies that are prescribed in the Homeopathic Immunization Program.
- Homeopathic immunizations are NOT toxic and do not contain any heavy metals like aluminum or mercury, like vaccinations do.
- All remedies are energetic in nature and the body reacts to them as frequencies.
- Homeoprophylaxis nosodes in the kits we use are safe and have been shown in clinical studies to be 90% effective.
- Homeopathic immunizations are NOT contaminated with other toxic ingredients like antibiotics, formaldehyde, foreign RNA, foreign DNA, heavy metals like mercury and aluminum like vaccinations are.
- Homeopathic immunizations are not intended to force antibody production like vaccinations do.
- Remedies are not material or chemical in nature. There is not a single molecule of the disease on the remedy pill, only the energy signature which teaches the immune system and strengthens it.
- Download a 287 page book (PDF) of current HP Clinical Research.
2: Are Homeopathic Immunizations Accepted As Legal Alternative to Vaccines?
- Unfortunately, at this time, no HP is not recognized in the USA as a legal alternative to vaccines where required for school enrollment, colleges, medical or dental schools, military service or other organizations.
- You will still need to obtain a vaccine exemption, whether medical, philosophical or religious as allowed in your state using a Vaccine Friendly Doctor.
- Read more about exemptions allowed by state in the USA here.
- Read about criteria for getting a medical exemption here.
3. How Long Has Homeoprophylaxis Been Used?
- For over 200 years Homeoprophylaxis and homeopathic immunizations have been used successfully, on millions of people world wide.
- Recent use in Cuba on a population of 2,000,000 citizens sponsored by their government was successful in preventing an epidemic of leptospirosis.
- This was supervised by Dr. Isaac Golden, a medical doctor, father of a vaccine injured child and homeopath and the leading world expert in HP.
- Dr. Isaac Golden is the worldwide training expert in the HP Method. His method was studied and is used by Kari J. Kindem, CFHom who is certified in providing Homeoprophylaxis.
4: What Is the Overall Effectiveness of the Homeoprophylaxis?
- This is the most common frequently asked question about the Homeoprophylaxis Program that we receive.
- Homeoprophylaxis has a 90% effectiveness rate in clinical studies, done over 15 years.
- Remember that NO method of disease protection can be guaranteed to 100% effective.
- Download a 287 page book (PDF) of current HP Clinical Research.
5. Who Benefits From Homeoprophylaxis?
- Infants and children who have not been vaccinated will benefit enormously with natural immunity, without toxic vaccinations.
- Partially vaccinated infants and children will benefit.
- Children who have been selectively vaccinated will also benefit.
- College students moving to a new campus community.
- Mission workers, tourists and business travelers to foreign countries.
- Adults of any age.
- Adults or families traveling for foreign countries who want infectious disease protection for those particular disease – without vaccinations.
6. How Much Does It Cost To Do Homeoprophylaxis For A Child?
Please read all details on costs here.
- A private one hour Skype is required for all programs except the standard children’s HP Programs, This includes HP for business travelers, college & medical students, mission workers & tourists, and adults & seniors.
- We now offer an online course for the children’s HP program for $50. This represents a savings of $100 from our normal $150 course fee!
- The supervision fee for the Children’s HP Program Cost for ten (10) childhood diseases is $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children in the same family. The program takes about 50 months to complete for all diseases in the Children’s Program.
- Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Kit for our enrolled clients is $125 plus $12 shipping. For the Children’s HP Kit, 1 kit can be used for up to 4 children in the same family.
- Single Customized Disease protection for Business Travelers, College Students, Mission Workers and Tourists is $150 for a one hour Skype plus $75 per disease, per person for supervision for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases for supervision, if done in the same Program.
- Note: If you are doing only one or two diseases, we will provide written email dosing instructions for $75 for 1 disease, $125 for 2 diseases – instead of the $150 Skype.
- Family discounts are provided if more than one family member is doing HP at the same time.
- HP Kits and individual HP remedies are available plus shipping for enrolled clients only in our HP Programs.
7: What Age Can I Start Homeoprophylaxis For A Child?
- The Children’s HP Program can begin at one month of age – or as soon as a child can begin.
- Even if your child has already received some vaccines, you can still use the HP Program.
8: How Long Does Take To Complete Homeopathic Immunizations For A Child?
- The Children’s HP Program is compelted over about 50 months for ten (10) diseases.
- If the HP Program is started at one month of age, the child enrolled in the program would be finished by about age 4.
9: What Disease Protection Is Included In the Children’s HP Program?
- The Children’s HP Program offers protection for the ten (10) most common infectious childhood diseases.
- Remedies are normally given in in a specific order, beginning at one month of age.
- Homeoprophylaxis can be started at any age after one month in newborns.
- Remedies are dosed in 2 potencies of 200C and 10M over a specific schedule.
- We are certified and trained in and following Dr. Isaac Golden’s homeoprophylaxis method.
10: Does The Homeopathic Immunization Program Produce Titers?
- NO. The Homeoprophylaxis Program will not produce titers to the disease, nor does it need to in order to offer protection.
- Homeoprophylaxis is not a vaccination.
- This an alternative to vaccinations and provides immune system natural protection without the inherent risks and dangers of vaccinations.
11: How Does Homeopathic Immunization Work?
- The homeopathic nosodes are given to help to educate the immune system and make it stronger against infectious diseases.
- The homeopathic remedies use stimulate appropriate immunological response to natural disease and with this gentle stimulation, the immune system knows how to react and stay in the state of health.The method is based on scientific and homeopathic principals.
- All nosodes are highly potentized and diluted, making them safe and gentle, while allowing them to be effective, even for infants.
- All nosodes are made according to established and strict government guidelines in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
12: Who Administers The Homeopathic Immunization Program?
- Parents administer all HP remedies at home and are instructed what to do under the email supervision of the trained Homeopath who is certified in Homeoprophylaxis.
- Written instructions are provided.
- This is a paid service with ongoing supervision by Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner in the Children’s HP Program and other programs.
- Children who have been partially or selectively vaccinated may still participate in the Children’s HP Program to help rebalance their immune system.
- Vaccines actually reduce immunity, while HP has been shown in research to clinically increase natural immunity.
13: Who Supervises The Homeopathic Immunization Program?
- The HP Programs is supervised by Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, a professional Homeopath who is also a certified in providing homeoprophylaxis by Dr. Isaac Golden.
14: What If A Person Gets An Acute Illness?
- The Program should be stopped during any acute illness.
- The Program may be resumed 1 week (7 days) after the resolution of an acute illness.
15: What If A Person Is On A Constitutional Homeopathic Remedy Now?
- The Homeopathic Immunization Program can be interrupted if needed for constitutional prescribing.
- The Program may be resumed two (2) weeks after a constitutional remedy is given if the remedy is dry dosed.
- If water dosing for constitutional care, then homeoprophylaxis is done between dosing of a constitutional remedy, under the Homeopath’s supervision and recommendation.