Contact Us For Homeopathic Immunizations
Ready To Start HP This Month?
You must READ this entire page before you complete the form.
HP does not produce measurable titers and is not currently legally accepted for vaccines in the USA, Canada and other countries.
You will still need to obtain a medical, philosophical or religious exemption as allowed by your state or country.
All HP consults are via skype and all HP supervision is by email.
We work with families in the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe and English speaking countries.
HP Helps Increase Naturally Immunity.
Safe and Effective For All Age Groups From Infants to Seniors!
- No travel is required – we work with families for HP services worldwide.
- We supervise all HP Programs via email.
- We are not medical doctors; we do not write any medical exemptions.
- Homeopathic immunizations are not yet a legally recognized alternative to vaccines where required for school enrollment, colleges, medical or dental schools, military service or other educational or government organizations.
- We recommend that families do HP and obtain the medical, philosophical or religious exemption from vaccinations that are legally allowed in your state or country.
- See www.NVIC.org for vaccine exemptions allowed by USA state.
- Search here to find a Vaccine-Friendly Doctor.
- Read the criteria for obtaining a medical exemption in the USA.
About HP Supervision Services
- Practitioner supervision by email is required for all HP Services and all HP remedies to be purchase.
- All HP services are supervised by Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), CEASE Practitioner, Classical Homeopath and HTMA Practitioner. She is based in San Jose, California, USA. Read more about Kari J. Kindem here.
Initial Consultation Services For All HP Dosing Programs
- Personal Consultation Fee To Discuss Dosing: The one time consultation fee for all HP Programs is $150 for a 1 hour skype consultation.
- This consult fee PLUS the enrollment fee for your HP Program selected is paid in advance to hold your confirmed appointment spot.
- During your consultation, your HP Program dosing will be explained in detail and you will receive written dosing instructions for your selected HP program, customized based on if it is an HP program selected.
New Option: Self-Guided Dosing Instructions for Children’s HP Program Only – Effective June 25, 2018
- For those families enrolling one or more child in the Children’s HP Program we now offer a DISCOUNTED CONSULTATION OPTION for self-guided dosing audio dosing instructions for $50 (discounted heavily from a personal one-on-one $150 skype consultation with the Practitioner).
- The cost of this Self-Guided HP Instructions is $50 for a 48 minute audio presentation that goes over the HP Agreement and the written dosing instructions provided in great detail, for the Children’s HP Program.
- For many families, this is more than sufficient and offers a $100 cost savings as an option to the personal consultation.
- A this date, this option is NOT available for customized single disease programs, college/medical student, traveler/mission worker, or adult/senior programs. These programs will still require a one-on-one $150 consultation via skype with the HP Practitioner due to the variability of diseases combinations and the individual needs for those enrolled in these programs.
About HP Program Supervision Fees
- HP Program Supervision Fees are in addition to the one-time skype consultation fee and are charged for all HP Programs for which a client is enrolled.
- The supervision fee covers ongoing email based questions and support for the entire duration of the selected HP Program. Read more details here.
- Standard USA Children’s HP Program: Comprehensive 10 disease Children’s Program cost is: $275 for the 1st person, $175 for the 2nd, $75 for the 3rd or more people in the same household enrolled this HP Program. Large family (more than 4 children) discounts will apply if all children are enrolled at the same time. Interest free payment plans up to six (6) months are available for those in need.
- Customized Single Disease HP Programs: For single disease(s) requested the cost is: $75 for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases when contracted at same time. Additional family member discounts apply if enrolled at the same time.
- Business Traveler, College & Medical Students, Mission Workers, Tourists, Adults and Seniors HP: For any of these programs the cost is: $75 for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases at same time. Additional family member discounts also apply if enrolled at the same time.
- Tourist HP must begin a minimum of 1 to 2 months prior to travel, depending on the person’s needs and travel locations. We require that the client have a list of disease(s) researched for their travel purposes and to specify this in the form below.
- College & Medical Student HP must begin a minimum of 2 to 3 months prior to starting college or medical school, depending on the student’s requirement and needs.
HP Remedies & Kits Are Required
- HP Remedy Kit For Programs: All Kits and HP remedies are only sold to those enrolled and supervised in our HP Programs.
- HP Kit is $125 plus $12 shipping in the USA. One Children’s Program kit is enough for four (4) people in the same family.
- HP Single Remedies For Purchase: Individual HP remedies for single disease protection for all other programs are $10 per potency (2 potencies are required in many HP programs) plus $12 shipping in the USA, per order.
Note: We receive many inquiries and have limited enrollments available each month.
- If you are NOT ready to start an HP Program in this month or the next month, please WAIT to complete the form below until the month you are ready to begin.
- This website has comprehensive, free resources. Please take the time to read more information.
- General Inquiries: We’re very busy helping many enrolled families! We do not provide HP dosing advice unless someone is an enrolled client in an HP Program. We do not answer questions about HP dosing to someone being supervised by another Practitioner. We do not answer Practitioner questions about HP dosing. We do not provide dosing instructions to Practitioners.
- Homeopaths and Health Care Practitioners: Professionals who want to become certified as a Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner may enroll in a 12 week professional HP training course here. A a professional courtesy, HP Kits are only sold one (1) at a time to a Health Care Practitioner who is already HP certified with proof of certification.
Ready To Start HP This Month or Next?
Please Complete The Form Below!
- On submission, you’ll receive an immediate email reply with all the details of the various HP Programs we offer, including the ten (10) disease Standard USA Children’s HP Program. We reply within 1-2 business days on all new submissions.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Some families miss our detailed automatic email reply. If you do not instantly get our reply, you have missed it. Check your SPAM folder and add this address of: form@ImmunizationAlternatives.com to your email address list.
- You must also ADD THIS EMAIL for Kari J. Kindem, kari (at) homeopathyforwomen (dot) org to your address book and check your SPAM folder so you do not miss important appointment scheduling correspondence.
- Skype consults are normally scheduled within 1-2 weeks of your inquiry, subject to availability. Once your appointment is made, you must make your both consultation and HP program payment fee within 48 hours to hold your appointment spot.
- After your consultation or self-guided consult (Children’s HP Program) is completed, then you will be able to order your required HP Kit or the required HP remedies at www.HomeopathicRemediesOnline.com