Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Program and Course
Learn How To Strengthen Natural Immunity
All new families starting the Children’s HP Program this month receive FREE access to the required HP Course + a 20% discount on supervision fees!
Please listen to this short audio about the HP Online Course for parents that is required with paid supervision as part of the enrollment in the Children’s HP Program.
The Course is offered FREE for new enrollment this month,
saving you $50!
Parents who want to avoid toxic vaccines and vaccine injury have the option the 100% safe non-injected option of Homeoprophylaxis for their children. Read clinical research on the effectiveness of homeoprophylaxis here.
This Course is also available for pregnant moms to enroll their future baby as well as for parents to enroll their infants and child(ren) in the supervised Children’s HP Program.
About The HP Course With Dosing Instructions
- You have 30 days after enrollment in the Course to complete it and order your HP Kit on completion so you may begin the program for your child(ren) at home.
- Additional access to the Course after 30 days is a $25 fee.
- This online Course is taught by Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CEASE Therapist, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner.
Everything you need to know to administer the Children’s HP Program is covered in detail in this online Course!
The Course is 1.5 hours and includes the following material:
- How to safely and effectively boost your child’s immunity to 10 infectious childhood diseases with Homeoprophylaxis also referred to as “homeopathic immunizations” by parents.
- How to properly dose an HP remedy to infants and children.
- What order to dose for the Children’s 10 Disease HP Program.
- On what schedule to repeat dose, per disease in a rotating cycle.
- How to track doses in the HP Program, including detailed tracking sheets that are provided.
- How avoid antidoting any HP remedy.
- How to store and travel with any HP remedy.
- How to integrate ADD On disease(s) to the main 10 disease program.
- What action to take for actual exposures to infectious disease.
- Supplemental dosing to give for actual exposures to any of the 10 diseases.
- And more!
About Supervision Fees For The Children’s HP Program
Normal Cost For 1 Child For 10 Disease Supervised HP Program
$50 Course + $275 for 1 child + $150 HP Kit required = $475
20% Discount For 1 Child For 10 Disease Supervised HP Program
$0 Course + $220 for 1 child + $125 HP Kit required = $345
Total Savings $130!
(Cost per month for 50 month Program = just $6.90)
- Practitioner supervision is required for this 50 month HP Program. This fee covers email supervision and follow up questions answered by an expert HP Practitioner in the USA, Kari J. Kindem, Certified HP Practitioner.
- The Course takes only about 1.5 hours to complete online and includes passing a short quiz with a 70% or greater score to proceed with enrollment.
- Before the discount, the regular price on HP supervision fees is: $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children in the same household who are being supervised.
- More than 4 children in the same family are at no additional fee.
- For those who qualify in single parent households or with severe financial challenges and with household W2 income below $30,000 (in the USA), we offer additional special discounts. To qualify for the discount, please share your circumstances in the form below and be prepared to send in income documentation.
The ten (10) diseases for which natural immunity are increased with homeoprophlyaxis in the Children’s HP program include:
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Chicken Pox
- Influenza (Flu)
- The Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Kit is required for this program. The HP Kit contains 20 remedies and is sold only to our enrolled clients for $125, a $25 discount on the $150 normal price. Shipping is $12 in the USA.
- HP remedies for Add On diseases are also available either as single disease or in any combination. They require additional HP remedies per disease, in two potencies. One set of Add-On remedies is enough for up to 4 children in the same family
- Add On Disease options in include:
- Hepatitis B
We have limited new enrollments per month.
If You Are Ready To Start HP This Month,
Please Complete The Form Below!
General Inquiries: We are busy helping many families with HP. If you are not ready to being HP this month, please wait to complete the form in the month you are ready to begin.
Sorry, we do not answer HP dosing questions from those who are not our enrolled clients. We do not answer questions from Practitioners about HP dosing or methods.
Our HP Children’s Course is for specific dosing instructions and program details for parents only who are enrolling a child(ren) in this Program. You can’t enroll in the Course unless you are first enrolled for supervision in the HP Children’s Program.
If you are a licensed medical professional or a professional Homeopath who wants to be trained as a Certified Practitioner in HP, please go to this link for information on the professional online 12 week training course.