Get Started Today – Enroll Now In the Children’s HP Course!
Learn from an expert and experienced HP Practitioner about the Children’s HP Program.
Learn how to begin, how to dose, what to dose, what order to dose, and how often for the 10 diseases covered in this program.
Receive detailed instructions plus dose tracking chart plus supplemental dosing instructions during epidemics.
Everything you need to know to begin the Children’s HP Program is covered in detail in this course!
We provide homeoprophylaxis services for infants and children across the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and also to English speaking families worldwide. We also provide HP services for college and medical students, business travelers, mission workers and tourists, adults and seniors.
About The HP Children’s Program For 10 Diseases
Parents who want to provide the HP for their children may now enroll in the Children’s Homeoprophlyaxis Course. This course covers all the basics plus the dosing instructions and guidelines for the program. The ten (10) diseases for which natural immunity are increased in the Children’s HP program are:
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Chicken Pox
- Influenza (Flu)
About The Children’s HP Course
- Taking this Course and passing the quiz at the end of the Course is required for enrollment in our supervised Children’s HP Program.
- The Course fee is $50. (This is a savings of $100 from the normal Skype consult rate of $150!)
- It takes only about 1.5 hours to complete online.
- The course includes a short quiz that must be passed to proceed with enrollment.
- After completion of the course, you must be supervised by an HP Practitioner. All supervision is provided by Kari J. Kindem, Certified HP Practitioner by email.
- A HP supervision fee is required. This fee covers email questions to the Certified HP Practitioner during the 50 month duration of this children’s program that are answered personally and promptly by the HP Practitioner.
- The supervision fees for the Children’s HP Program are: $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children.
- Large family discounts will also apply.
- Add On Diseases are also available for Diphtheria, Hepatitis B, Rotavirus and/or Rubella at an additional $25 each, plus $30 for the required HP remedies per disease, in two potencies.
- The Children’s HP Kit is also required and is only sold to enrolled clients for $125 plus $12 shipping in the USA.