Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Course: Learn How To Dose the HP Program
“Be Vaccine Free With HP!”
All new families starting the Children’s HP Program this month receive FREE access to the required HP Course + a 20% discount on supervision fees!
Please listen to this short audio about the HP Online Course for parents that is required with paid supervision as part of the enrollment in the Children’s HP Program.
The Course is FREE this month, saving you $50!
We provide HP services and education through the HP enrollment Course to families in the USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and to English speaking families globally.
Parents who want to avoid toxic vaccines and vaccine injury have the option the 100% safe, proven clinically effective option of Homeoprophylaxis for their children.
Read clinical research on the effectiveness of HP here.
This enrollment Course is also available for pregnant moms to enroll their future baby or for parents to enroll child(ren) in the supervised Children’s HP Program.
About The Enrollment Course
- You have 30 days after enrollment in the Course to complete it and order your HP Kit on completion so you may begin the program for your child(ren) at home.
- This online Course is taught by Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), AIT Practitioner, CFHom, CEASE Therapist, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner.
Everything you need to know to administer the Children’s HP Program is covered in detail in this online HP course:
- How to safely and effectively boost your child’s immunity to 10 infectious childhood diseases with Homeoprophylaxis also referred to as “homeopathic immunizations” by parents.
- How to properly dose an HP remedy to infants and children.
- What order to dose for the Children’s 10 Disease HP Program.
- On what schedule to repeat dose, per disease in a rotating cycle.
- How to track doses in the HP Program, including detailed tracking sheets that are provided.
- How avoid antidoting any HP remedy.
- How to store and travel with any HP remedy.
- How to integrate ADD On disease(s) to the main 10 disease program.
- What action to take for actual exposures to infectious disease.
- Supplemental dosing to give for actual exposures to any of the 10 diseases.
- And more!
About Supervision Fees For The Children’s HP Program
Normal Cost For 1 Child For 10 Disease Supervised HP Program
$50 Course + $275 for 1 child + $150 HP Kit required = $475
20% Discount For 1 Child For 10 Disease Supervised HP Program
$0 Course + $220 for 1 child + $125 HP Kit required = $345
Total Savings $130!
(Cost per month for 50 month Program = just $6.90)
- Practitioner supervision is required for this 50 month HP Program. This fee covers email supervision and follow up questions answered by an expert HP Practitioner in the USA, Kari J. Kindem, Certified HP Practitioner.
- The Course takes only about 1.5 hours to complete online and includes passing a short quiz with a 70% or greater score to proceed with enrollment.
- Before the discount, the regular price on HP supervision fees is: $275 for the 1st child, $175 for the 2nd child, $75 for the 3rd or more children in the same household who are being supervised.
- More than 4 children in the same family are at no additional fee.
- For those who qualify in single parent households or with severe financial challenges and with household W2 income below $30,000 (in the USA), we offer additional special discounts. To qualify for the discount, please share your circumstances in the form below and be prepared to send in income documentation.
The ten (10) diseases for which natural immunity are increased with homeoprophlyaxis in the Children’s HP program include:
- Pertussis “Whooping cough”
- Pneumococcal Disease
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Chicken Pox
- Influenza (Flu)
- The Children’s Homeoprophylaxis Kit is required for this program. The HP Kit contains 20 remedies and is sold only to our enrolled clients for $125 (a $25 discount on the $150 normal price) plus $12 shipping in the USA.
- HP remedies for Add On diseases are also available either as single disease or in any combination. They require additional HP remedies per disease, in two potencies. One set of Add-On remedies is enough for up to 4 children in the same family
- Add On Disease options in include:
- Hepatitis B
About HP Program Supervision Services
- Supervision by a Certified HP Practitioner is required to purchase any HP kit(s) or HP remedies. HP educational and supervision services are by email provided by Kari J. Kindem, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), AIT, CFHom, CEASE Therapist, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner based in San Jose, California. Kari is a USA expert in Homeoprophylaxis (HP) for all ages. She is also a trained Classical Homeopath, a CEASE Practitioner and an HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) Practitioner. She is skilled in homeopathic care for a wide variety of health issues, hair testing analysis, nutritional rebalancing and homeopathic detox methods. She is highly successful in effective autism and vaccine injury recovery with homeopathy and nutrition. She has worked with over 500+ chronic care cases and has written over 23,000+ homeopathic prescriptions for a wide variety of acute and chronic conditions for hundreds of clients since 2008.
Complete The Form Below To Start The Course & Your Enrollment!
Note: This Course is available only for parents enrolling a child(ren) in the HP Program. We do not answer HP dosing questions from those who are not our enrolled clients. We do not answer questions from Practitioners about HP dosing or methods. If you are a medical practitioner or professional Homeopath and are interested in becoming certified to provide HP, go to this link for the professional online 12 week training course.