Age To Start Homeoprophylaxis For Homeopathic Immunization
Homeoprophylaxis protection can begin at one (1) month of age
or can be started in children at any age, including partially or selectively vaccinated childre.
There is no danger or possibility of getting any infectious disease from using the nosodes in the Homeoprophylaxis Program because the remedies are energetic and the body reacts to them as frequencies.
Nosodes are not material or chemical in nature.
Age to Begin Homeopathic Immunizations and Dosing Method
- The Standard HP Program can begin at infancy, at one (1) month of age.
- The Standard HP Program can begin at any time for any age for child.
- The dosing schedule for infants begins with the most dangerous disease for infants done first, for prevention of Pertussis (whooping cough).
- Partially or selectively vaccinated children can also do a modified Standard HP Program. This means that if vaccinations were omitted for any reason, the child can receive protection using the appropriate HP remedy.
- The HP remedy kit that at is required for this program has all the necessary remedies. They are easy to administer as tiny pills for infants and children.
- HP remedies are normally dosed dry but can also be dosed in water for young infants, if needed.
- Each homeopathic remedy used is a small pill that has been embedded with the energy of the highly diluted substance that is made from the disease itself, through a series of dilutions and potentizations.
- Manufacturers of homeopathic products must also register with the FDA and may be subject to FDA inspections. All homeopathic products are made according to the US Pharmacopeia for manufacturing a remedy Homeopathic products are classified as drugs under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA). Specific regulatory guidance for the marketing of homeopathic drugs is given in a U.S. FDA Compliance Policy Guide.
Standard Homeopathic Immunizations Program For Children
- The Standard HP Program dosing schedule proceeds through each of the main ten (10) infectious childhood diseases, on a specific dosing schedule.
- Each disease protected against requires two (2) different potencies of each remedy and the tracking and timing of the doses is done at home, by the parents for their child, under supervision and support of a certified HP Practitioner.
- The Standard Program has been researched over 15 years and is comprehensively designed to gently and steadily educate and stimulate a child’s the immune system so that it becomes stronger and more capable of dealing effectively with infectious diseases, if exposed.
- Homeopathic Immunization kits are available for purchase by supervised and enrolled clients only and must have the supervision by a certified HP Practitioner.