Age To Start Homeoprophylaxis
The age to start Homeoprophylaxis programs is at (1) month of age or more for infants. HP can be started in children at any age, including with children who have been partially or selectively vaccinated. HP is 100% safe, non-toxic and non-injected and boosts natural immunity. Homeoprophylaxis is the intelligent alternative to toxic vaccinations in infants, children and all ages. Contact us to begin.
All remedies used for HP are highly diluted, non-toxic and stimulate the body’s immune system. HP remedies used are 100% safe.
Age to Start Homeoprophylaxis
- The Children’s HP Program can begin at infancy, at one (1) month of age or t any time for any age for child.
- The dosing schedule for infants begins with the most dangerous disease for infants and is done first for Pertussis (whooping cough).
- Partially or selectively vaccinated children can also the Children’s HP Program. If vaccinations were omitted for any reason, the child can boost their immune system with the appropriate HP remedy.
- The Children’s HP remedy kit that at is required for this program has all the necessary remedies. They are easy to administer as tiny pills for infants and children.
- HP remedies are normally dosed dry but are dosed in water for young infants.
- Each homeopathic remedy used is a small pill that has been embedded with the energy of the highly diluted substance that is made from the disease itself, through a series of dilutions and potentizations.
Homeoprophylaxis Program For Children
- The Children’s HP Program dosing schedule proceeds to boost immunity to each of the main 10 infectious childhood diseases, on a specific dosing schedule.
- Dosing requires different potencies of each remedy and the tracking and timing of the doses is done at home, by the parents for their child, under supervision and support of a Certified HP Practitioner.
- The Children’s HP Program has been researched over 15 years and is comprehensively designed to gently and steadily educate and stimulate a child’s the immune system so that it becomes stronger and more capable of dealing effectively with infectious diseases, if exposed.
- HP remedy kits are available for purchase only by enrolled clients only who must be supervised by a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.