Age To Start Homeoprophylaxis
The age to start Homeoprophylaxis programs is at (1) month of age for infants. HP can be started in children at any age, including with children who have been partially or selectively vaccinated. HP is 100% safe, non-toxic and non-injected and boosts natural immunity. Homeoprophylaxis is the intelligent alternative to toxic vaccinations in infants, children and all ages.
There is no danger or possibility of getting any infectious disease from using the remedies in the Homeoprophylaxis Program. All remedies are highly diluted, non-toxic and stimulate the body’s immune system.
HP remedies used are 100% safe.
Age to Start Homeoprophylaxis
- The Children’s HP Program can begin at infancy, at one (1) month of age.
- The Children’s HP Program can begin at any time for any age for child.
- The dosing schedule for infants begins with the most dangerous disease for infants and is done first for Pertussis (whooping cough).
- Partially or selectively vaccinated children can also the Children’s HP Program. If vaccinations were omitted for any reason, the child can boost their immune system with the appropriate HP remedy.
- The Children’s HP remedy kit that at is required for this program has all the necessary remedies. They are easy to administer as tiny pills for infants and children.
- HP remedies are normally dosed dry but can also be dosed in water for young infants, if needed.
- Each homeopathic remedy used is a small pill that has been embedded with the energy of the highly diluted substance that is made from the disease itself, through a series of dilutions and potentizations.
- Manufacturers of homeopathic products must also register with the FDA and may be subject to FDA inspections. All homeopathic products are made according to the US Pharmacopeia for manufacturing a remedy Homeopathic products are classified as drugs under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FDCA). Specific regulatory guidance for the marketing of homeopathic drugs is given in a U.S. FDA Compliance Policy Guide.
Homeoprophylaxis Program For Children
- The Children’s HP Program dosing schedule proceeds through each of the main ten (10) infectious childhood diseases, on a specific dosing schedule.
- Each disease protected against requires two (2) different potencies of each remedy and the tracking and timing of the doses is done at home, by the parents for their child, under supervision and support of a Certified HP Practitioner.
- The Children’s HP Program has been researched over 15 years and is comprehensively designed to gently and steadily educate and stimulate a child’s the immune system so that it becomes stronger and more capable of dealing effectively with infectious diseases, if exposed.
- HP remedy kits are available for purchase by enrolled clients only who must be supervised by a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner.