About Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, CHP, CEASE, Classical Homeopath, HTMA Practitioner, Vaccine Injury Specialist
Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, HTMA Practitioner, a classical homeopath and is a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP) who is also trained in vaccine injury and nutritional therapies. She is in a full time, busy private practice since 2009 for and has worked with over 500+ clients for all types of acute and chronic issues and has written over 23,000 homeopathic prescriptions. She services all clients via skype consultations across the USA, Canada and certain foreign countries. She is based in San Jose, California, USA and is the mother of two college students and has been happily married to her husband for 22 years. Kari is a practicing Christian in her faith journey who believes that God has created our bodies to heal naturally.
Kari J. Kindem’s Specialties In Practice Include:
- Homeoprophylaxis: Safe and effective alternative to natural immunity for all the infectious diseases including: Chicken Pox (Varicella zoster), Diphtherinum (Diph), Hepatitis B, Hib Influenza type B, Influenza, Measles (Rubeloa), Meningococcal Disease, Mumps, Petussis (Whooping cough), Pneumococcal Disease, Polio, Tetanus, Rota Virus, Rubella (German Measles). Homeopathic immunizations are also provided for business travel, college students and foreign travel.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA): Hair Testing is an affordable, accurate and non-invasive way to learn about your body’s unique biomedical status. Hair testing is reliable and has been used for over 200 years. The hair testing labs in the USA that we use provide the latest technology to provide a detailed report of your minerals and heavy metals. Hair tests reflect actual tissue content over the past several months and can be used to coordinate your health care with a customized nutrition plan that will address the specific conditions of your body in an intelligent way.
- Vaccine Injury: Kari has treated many vaccine injured children and adults successfully with homeopathy in her practice.
Her Clients Include
- Children: ADD and ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism (ASD), Infants and Baby Care, Behavioral Issues, Childhood Diseases, Eating Disorders, Developmental Delays, Eating Disorders, Emotional Issues, Failure To Thrive, Food Sensitivities, Gut Dysbiosis, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Learning Disabilities, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), PANDAS, Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Sleep Disorders, Speech and Language Delay, Vaccine Injury.
- Families: Addictions, Allergies, Back Pain, Gastro-Intestinal Issues, Gout, Digestive Disorders, Hemorrhoids, Kidney Stones, Stress, Sports Injuries.
- Women: Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Diseaase, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Emotional Trauma, Fibromyalgia, Grief Issues, Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Infertility and Conception, Lichen Planus, Menopause, Menstrual Issues, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Pregnancy Care, Premenstrual Syndrome, Postpartum Care, Sexual Difficulties, Ulcerative Colitis.
Post-Graduate Study in Homeopathy and Nutrition
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vaccine Injury: Course taught Dr. Isaac Golden, Australia.
- Homeopathic Treatment of Autism: Course taught by staff at the American Medical College of Homeopathy, Phoenix, AZ.
- Hair Tissues Mineral Analysis (HTMA): extensive ongoing study of hair testing and interpretation methods. HTMA helps Kari to provide efficient care for those challenged by heavy metal toxic and lower than optimum mineral levels and other nutritional deficits.
- Nutrient Therapies: extensive ongoing study of the nutrient therapies for copper toxicity, mercury toxicity, methylation status and pyroluria incorporating the effective clinical methods.
- MTHFR Genetic Mutations and SNP’s: ongoing extensive study and seminars related to the health and MTHFR and other SNP’.
- Banerji Protocols: Ongoing study of the Banerji method of therapeutic homeopathic prescribing, including treatment of Alzheimer’s, brain tumors, cancers, hypothyroidism plus many other acute and chronic pathologies.
- Homeoprophylaxis Certification (HP): Certified Practitioner for homeopathic immunization to prevention all types of infectious disease, taught by Dr. Isaac Golden, world expert in HP, Australia.
- Homeopathic Theory & Materia Medica Lectures: taught by Dr. George Vithoulkas, International Institute of Classical Homeopathy, Greece.
- Post-Graduate Courses: Bowel Nosode Prescribing, Case Management, Dose and Potency Courses: Taught by Dr. Will Taylor, Whole Health Now Professional Continuing Education Seminars.
- Organ Therapeutics and Sycotic Miasm: Organ therapeutics and miasm course taught by Karen Allen, CCH, Continuing Education Seminars.
- Homeopathic Facial Analysis (HFA): Clinicals and certification in HFA, Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy, Australia.
- Natural Fertility Program: Training and personal mentoring in natural fertility using homeopathy taught by Liz Lalor, CH, Australia, a world expert in natural fertility with homeopathy.
Professional Degree and Certifications
- CFHom – Certified Foundations in Homeopathy, graduate from a 4 year professional program (500 hours) at Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy, Santa Cruz, CA.
- CEASE Certification Training: Certification in the CEASE method for autism and vaccine injury cases taught by the Kim Kalina, CCH , CEASE Organization.
- Certified Auditory Integration Training Practitoiner: Certification by Rosalie Seymour, AIT Professional International Trainer, AIT Institute.
- Clinical Casework in Homeopathy: Completion of many hours of intensive clinical training through various homeopathic educational institutions.
- Member, The National Center for Homeopathy for many years.
- Member, Homeopathy World Community
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International Relations. Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA. Graduated 1981 with honors (magna cum laude).
Read more about Kari J. Kindem on her homeopathy website at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org