Vaccine Adverse Reactions and Vaccine Injury Treatment With Homeopathy
Contact us our associated website Homeopathy For Women to schedule an initial one (1) hour consultation for advice with a vaccine injury.
Vaccine injury treament is done with homeopathy. It treats adverse reactions and vaccine damage effectively, gently and quickly. If you suspect you or your child has been vaccine damaged, get help immediately for homeopathic detox of the vaccine. The sooner you begin to reverse the vaccine injury with homeopathy, the faster the results and improvements will be. Several strategies need to be used simultaneously in vaccine injury treatment along with homeopathy.
Vaccine Injury Treatment Consultation
- Please visit our associated website Homeopathy For Women to schedule a consultation.
- Initial appointments are $150 for a 1 hour phone consultation to discuss the vaccine injury case in general.
- We are experienced experts in reversing vaccine injury using homeopathic medicine and nutrient supports.
- Vaccine injury treatment is available for clients living in the USA and Canada and certain English speaking foreign countries.
- Appointments are scheduled as available, usually within one (1) week.
Type Of Vaccine Injury Treatments with Homeopathic Detox
- Vaccine injuries treated include vaccines for: Anthrax, DTaP, Chicken Pox, Hepatitis B, HIB, Flu vaccine, Gardasil, Cervarix, military vaccines, MMR, shingles, Tetanus, tropical vaccines and others.
- A minimum of 6 months of contracted monthly chronic care is required on all vaccine injury cases for ongoing progress.
- Read more about chronic care fees for vaccine injury at my Homeopathy For Women website.
What Is Involved In Treating Vaccine Injury With Homeopathy?
- Homeopathic nosodes plus homeopathic remedies made from the exact vaccines that caused the original damage are used. These have been proven clinically to provide effective treatment of vaccine injury or vaccine damage and will reverse the harmful effects of each vaccine.
- A minimum of 12 weeks is normally needed to clear a single vaccine for a chronic care case.
- Nutrient therapies are also needed simultaneously in treatment to increase essential nutrients that are missing or severely low in vaccine injured clients.
- Detoxification methods to support the body to detox heavy metals and toxic ingredients of the vaccines are also used.
- Constitutional homeopathy support is provided for the vaccine injured client.
- Certain types of diagnostic urine and/or blood and/or hair analysis through laboratories to identify areas of weakness may also be used as part of vaccine injury treatment.
- Genetic tests to determine methylation patterns via saliva testing are sometimes used and will also shed light on the genetic factors involved in vaccine damage or injury.
- Read more about vaccine injury prevention.