HIB Influenza Type B Prevention and Treatment
Homeopathic remedies will help a person with the HIB Influenza Type B relieve their symptoms effectively and naturally.
Contact us for acute care treatment!
- HIB is short for Haemophilus influenzae type b. It’s a type of bacteria that can cause a number of different illnesses.
- Hib infection might lead people to develop anything from skin infections to more serious problems like blood infections or meningitis.
- HIB may be transmitted through contact with mucus or droplets from the nose and throat of an infected person.
- Even though the bacteria has “influenza” in its name, Hib doesn’t cause people to get the flu. Some people can carry the bacteria and not get sick. They might not even know they have the bacteria in their nose and throat.
Homeoprophylaxis for HIB Influenza B Prevention and Treatment
- Haemophilus nosode
This is the prescription only Haemophilus nosode available through the Homeoprophylaxis Program (HP) under supervision by certified Homeopath in HP.
- Haemophilus nosode is used as a preventative to build the immune system before exposure to the HIB Influenza B and during any epidemic as a prevention.
Homeopathic Treatment for HIB Influenza B
This can be a serious disease, please contact Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, a classical homeopath experienced in treating severe acutes.