Contact Us For Homeopathic Immunizations
Please read this page before completing the form below.
#1 Provider Of Homeoprophylaxis Services For USA Families.
Achieve Natural Immunity and Prevent Vaccine Injury!
Contact us below to enroll now in a safe clinically effective Homeopathic Immunization Program for yourself, your child, or other family members.
This website is owned and published by Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP), CEASE Practitioner and Classical Homeopath who is based San Jose, California, USA. She works exclusively via skype skype conferencing and email.
Kari is an experienced and trained Homeopathic Immunization Specialist who provides homeoprophylaxis (HP) services for hundreds families across the USA. Kari has been in private practice since 2009 and continuously publishes articles on her large website at Homeopathy For Women. She has several Facebook pages including the one associated with this website. Kari is a successful Classical Homeopath with specialties in CEASE Therapy, Homeopathic Detox Therapy (HDT), Chemical, Drug and Vaccine Detox Programs plus the homeopathic treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), She is experienced with recovering vaccine injuries of all types. Kari has treated over 500+ of cases successfully with homeopathy and nutrient therapies and written over 20,000+ homeopathic prescriptions for hundreds of different acute and chronic conditions in her busy practice.
HP Increase Naturally Immunity To Prevent Infectious Diseases.
HP is effective for all age groups!
- We consult exclusively via Skype and email with all clients.
- No travel is required and we supervise all HP Programs via email.
- We are NOT medical doctors and therefore are NOT legally able to provide any written medical exemptions for any vaccines.
- Homeopathic immunizations are NOT a legally recognized alternative to vaccines when required for school enrollment, colleges, medical workers, military or other government organizations.
- We recommend families do HP for the protection it offers but also obtain the medical, philosophical or religious exemptions from vaccinations that are legally allowed in their state.
- See www.NVIC.org for the exemptions allowed by state.
- Find a vaccine-friendly doctor here.
About HP Enrollment, Consultation and Programs Fees
- Practitioner Supervision Is Required For HP: All Homeopathic Immunization services must be supervised by a Practitioner professionally trained and certified in HP.
- Consultation and Enrollment Fee: The initial Skype consultation for enrollment fee for all HP Programs is $150 for a 1 hour consultation. During this consult, we discuss your HP needs and set up your HP Program(s) and explain dosing for your program.
- One (1) enrollment fee covers a whole family in the same household for any individual(s) desiring a supervised HP Programs for a period up to 5 years.
- The Enrollment and Consultation fee must be paid in advance to hold your confirmed appointment slot.
- Other HP Program Supervision Fees also apply – read details below.
- HP Remedy Kit: The required HP Kit for the Standard Children’s HP – 10 Disease Program is $95 plus $12 shipping in the USA.
- HP Single Remedies: For those wanting selective protection, single HP remedies and supervision for selected diseases are available for other Programs. The cost for remedies for protection, per disease is $20 per remedy set, plus $12 shipping in the USA.
- The HP Kit and other HP remedies are only sold to those enrolled and supervised in one of our HP Programs.
HP Program Fees
These Program fees are in addition to the one-time enrollment and consultation fee for email supervisions services for the duration of the selected HP Program. Read more details at this link.
- Standard USA HP Program For Children: Comprehensive 10 disease protection Program is $275 for the 1st person, $175 for the 2nd, $75 for the 3rd or more people in the same household enrolled this HP Program. Payment plans up to six (6) months are available for those in need.
- Selective HP Programs: For individual diseases, as requested. $75 for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases when contracted at same time. Additional family member discounts also apply.
- Business Traveler, College Student, Medical/Mission Worker, Tourist HP Programs: $75 for the 1st disease for protection, $50 for the 2nd, $25 for the 3rd or more diseases if requested at same time. Additional family member discounts also apply. Starting HP a minimum of 1-2 month prior to travel is required. Starting HP a minimum of 2 -3 months prior to beginning college is required.
IMPORTANT: We get inquiries daily and we have limited enrollments for each month.
- If you are not ready to start an HP Program this month, please WAIT to complete the form below until you are ready to begin.
- This website has comprehensive, free resources for you to review. Take the time to read more information on this website.
- HP Inquiries: We’re very busy helping families enrolled in HP. We do not provide HP dosing recommendations or advice unless someone is an enrolled client in one of our HP Programs. We do not answer any questions about HP done by another Practitioner.
- Health Care Practitioner Inquiries: Practitioners who are interested in becoming certified as a Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner must HP enroll here. We do not provide HP advice to Practitioners. HP Kits are only sold as a professional courtesy to a Practitioner who is HP certified, with proof of certification provided.
Ready To Start HP Now? Please Complete The Form Below!
- On submission, you’ll receive an immediate email reply with all the details of the various HP Programs we offer including the ten (10) disease Standard USA Children’s HP Program.
- Once reviewed, you must make your $150 consultation payment to hold your consultation spot. Consults are usually scheduling within 1-2 weeks of your inquiry.
- Be sure to check your SPAM FOLDER for the detailed email from us that you’ll receive immediately on submission from the address of form@ImmunizationAlternatives.com.
- Please dd the email to your contacts list for Kari J. Kindem, AIT, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner and Classical Homeopath at kari (at) homeopathyforwomen (dot) org so you do not miss any future important email correspondence!