About Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, Vaccine Injury Specialist
Read Kari J. Kindem’s client testimonials on her main website at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org/testimonials.htm
Kari J. Kindem, CFHom, CHP, CEASE Practitioner, AIT Practitioner is a classical homeopath and is a Certified Homeoprophylaxis Practitioner (CHP) who is also trained in nutritional therapies. She is also a specialist in treating vaccine injury. She is in a full time, busy private practice for many years and has worked with over 500+ clients for all types of acute and chronic issues and has written over 18,000 homeopathic prescriptions since 2008. She services all her client consultations via skype internet across the USA, in Canada and certain foreign countries. She is based in San Jose, California, USA and is the mother of two teenagers and has been married to her husband for 20 years.
Kari J. Kindem’s Specialties in Homeopathic Care Include:
- Vaccine Injury: Kari has treated many vaccine injured children and adults successfully with homeopathy in her practice.
- Homeoprophylaxis: Safe and effective alternative to natural immunity for all the infections diseases including: Chicken Pox (Varicella zoster), Diphtherinum (Diph), Hepatitis B, Hib Influenza type B, Influenza, Measles (Rubeloa), Meningococcal Disease, Mumps, Petussis (Whooping cough), Pneumococcal Disease, Polio, Tetanus, Rota Virus, Rubella (German Measles). Homeopathic immunizations are also provided for business travel, college students and foreign travel.
- Children: Treating these issues and others…
ADD and ADHD, Aspergers Syndrome, Autism (ASD), Infants and Baby Care, Behavioral Issues, Childhood Diseases, Eating Disorders, Developmental Delays, Eating Disorders, Emotional Issues, Failure To Thrive, Food Sensitivities, Gut Dysbiosis, Heavy Metal Toxicity, Learning Disabilities, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), PANDAS, Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Sleep Disorders, Speech and Language Delay, Vaccine Injury.
- Women: Treating these issues and others…
Celiac Disease, Crohn’s Diseaase, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression, Emotional Trauma, Fibromyalgia, Grief Issues, Hashimoto’s, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Infertility and Conception, Lichen Planus, Menopause, Menstrual Issues, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Pregnancy Care, Premenstrual Syndrome, Postpartum Care , Sexual Difficulties, Ulcerative Colitis.
- Families: Treating these issues and others…
Addictions, Allergies, Back Pain, Gastro-Intestinal Issues, Gout, Digestive Disorders, Hemorrhoids, Kidney Stones, Stress, Sports Injuries
Professional Experience In Homeopathy
- Kari J. Kindem has been studying Classical Homeopathy since 2004 with a strong emphasis on health issues for women, children and autism and autoimmune diseases. This has been her focus as in on-going post graduate study.
- Kari has continuous practice success with over 13,000+ acute and chronic care prescriptions on a wide variety of acute and chronic care issues for clients of all ages.
- She has used the gentle advanced water dosing methods of the 5th and 6th Organon for many years.
- Kari is a practicing Christian in her faith journey. She was raised by loving parents in a Christian home and is the middle of 8 children.
- Kari is happily married since 1995 and the mother of two amazing, healthy teenagers who have benefited from homeopathic care since they were young children.
- Kari J. Kindem fully embraces a homeopathic lifestyle! In addition to treating many clients professionally across the USA, Kari has treated many members of her extended 32+ member family, ranging in age from children to adults 80+.
Post-Graduate Study in Homeopathy
- Homeopathic Treatment of Vaccine Injury: Course taught Dr. Isaac Golden, Australia.
- Homeopathic Treatment of Autism: Course taught by staff at the American Medical College of Homeopathy, Phoenix, AZ.
- Nutrient Therapies: extensive ongoing study of the nutrient therapies for ADHD, Autism, depression, copper toxicity, mercury toxicity, methylation status and pyroluria incorporating the clinical methods used by Dr. William Walsh, author of “Nutrient Power” and The Walsh Protocols.
- MTHFR Genetic Mutations and SNP’s: ongoing extensive study and seminars related to the health and MTHFR and other SNP’s including the work of Dr. Benjamin Lynch at www.MTHFR.net.
- Banerji Protocols: Ongoing study of the Banerji method of therapeutic homeopathic prescribing, including treatment of Alzheimer’s, brain tumors, cancers, hypothyroidism plus many other acute and chronic pathologies.
- Homeoprophylaxis Certification (HP): Certified Practitioner for homeopathic immunization to prevention all types of infectious disease, taught by Dr. Isaac Golden, world expert in HP, Australia.
- Homeopathic Theory & Materia Medica Lectures: taught by Dr. George Vithoulkas, International Institute of Classical Homeopathy, Greece.
- Post-Graduate Courses: Bowel Nosode Prescribing, Case Management, Dose and Potency Courses: Taught by Dr. Will Taylor, Whole Health Now Professional Continuing Education Seminars.
- Organ Therapeutics and Sycotic Miasm: Organ therapeutics and miasm course taught by Karen Allen, CCH, Continuing Education Seminars.
- Homeopathic Facial Analysis (HFA): Clinicals and certification in HFA, Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy, Australia.
- Natural Fertility Program: Training and personal mentoring in natural fertility using homeopathy taught by Liz Lalor, CH, Australia, a world expert in natural fertility with homeopathy.
Professional Study in Homeopathy
- CFHom – Certified Foundations in Homeopathy, graduate from a 4 year professional program (500 hours) at Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy, Santa Cruz, CA.
- CEASE Certification Training: Certification in the CEASE method for autism and vaccine injury cases taught by the Kim Kalina, CCH , CEASE Organization.
- Certified Auditory Integration Training Practitoiner: Certification by Rosalie Seymour, AIT Professional International Trainer, AIT Institute.
- Clinical Casework in Homeopathy: Completion of many hours of intensive clinical training through various homeopathic educational institutions.
Conference and Seminar Training
- Joint North American Homeopathic Conference – continuing education with accredited courses on the homeopathic care of women, children and families.
- Professional Seminars taught by Dr. Luc De Schepper, Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy, 2008.
- Ongoing professional seminars, courses and study since 2005 emphasizing acute care, Bach Flower Remedies; bowel nosodes, cell salts; chronic care; case analysis; case management; genotyping; homeopathic remedies, Homeopathic Facial Analysis (HFA); isopathic nosodes, natural fertility methods; nosodes and organ therapeutics.
- CEASE Forum – a professional forum for homeopaths trained in the CEASE Method.
- Caduceus Institute Forum – a professional forum for homeopaths and students of the Caduceus Institute of Classical Homeopathy.
- Homeopathy SN – international forum of professionals and parents of autistic children and others with special needs and vaccine injury.
- Homeopathic World Community – international forum of homeopaths and others who advocate homeopathy.
- Minutus – the largest international on-line community of professional homeopaths.
- Professional Networking – active networking with other professional homeopaths practicing the advanced water dosing methods of the 5th and 6th Organon.
- Member, The National Center for Homeopathy for many years.
- Member, Homeopathy World Community
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International Relations. Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA. Graduated 1981 with honors (magna cum laude).
Read more about Kari J. Kindem on her main website at www.HomeopathyForWomen.org